Security Suit for around 800-900 PCs

atulmaniya

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I dont know whether i am asking this in appropriate thread or not, sorry if this thread is inappropriate as I did not found any thread more appropriate than this.

Coming to the point.

Right now i am working in an organization having 800-900 PCs. Our security suits expires within 15days. Can anyone suggest me a good security suit with reason. Let me tell you how previous one worked:

We made an anti-virus sever and installed main application into it. Client setups were created through main application and were installed in other client PCs.All the client PCs were managed through main app installed in the sever. We can scan any PC through that server without going to PC itself and Scanning it. Rules were made how the antivirus should react on client PCs. We can monitor every single PC through that antivirus even for update, threat removal etc. Can anyone suggest me the best one?

Thanks in advance.

moulderhere

Honorable
Oct 8, 2012
I don't have a "best one" antivirus solution, but I set up CA Antivirus for a corporation running 3,000 pc's. It had its own CA Server edition running on windows based server. Each PC would get a package install from what options I had selected from the CA server. It was very easy to use and really easy to set up if an end user had to install it them self.

I just want to put this out there, I have heard from a couple people that Avast antivirus has some great enterprise software but I haven't personally used it.

atulmaniya

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013

Thanks for the REPLY.....
Can u give me link for CA Server Edition as I am not getting it and never heard of it. Till then I will give a chance to Avast.

atulmaniya

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013

Thanks for the Reply and thanks for the link.
I have checked the link.
I am from India. I dont think CA will give man support in India. I have already talked about it to our management team. They say they never heard of it. Still they will give a thought about CA.

Thanks fort the effort. But I need something that is easily available in India with MEN Support whenever needed.

Can you please?