Selecting a new phone

c_marriott

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
I'm soon able to upgrade my contract and get a new phone but I am having a tough time selecting a phone. I can't have an iPhone as it is too much (Not that I even want one) I've had a Windows Phone for the last 2 years but its very restrictive so it looks like I'm going to get an android. I was looking towards an S3/4 mini, Sony Z1 compact or the HTC One MIni. Are these good? If not is there any better ones?

Solution
with a little bit more you could have nexus 5,you have a high end mobile phone in great price,also take a look at the moto g,also i don't know if you have size restrictions(nexus 5 is 5 inches) because you look at the mini versions so if you want better phone than these i would go to moto g,if you want one from these phones i would say the s4

yimmi

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2011
with a little bit more you could have nexus 5,you have a high end mobile phone in great price,also take a look at the moto g,also i don't know if you have size restrictions(nexus 5 is 5 inches) because you look at the mini versions so if you want better phone than these i would go to moto g,if you want one from these phones i would say the s4

Solution

coolx101

Estimable
Jul 14, 2014
I will suggest you to buy sony z1 compact because it has designe ,performance and feature ...... but i will also suggest you for some alternatives :
1.nexus 4
2.nexus 5
3.moto g
4.moto x
5.xperia z