Sennheiser 2 way showdown

Piguuu

Estimable
Dec 1, 2015
I don't have a sound card, as I am upgrading from the Kraken chroma. I have found 2 Sennheisers which fit my bill, but the cheaper, the better.

These are:
- HD 598 (SE)
- PC 350 (SE)

I will be playing cs go and bf4/bfh, as well as listening to music. I'm no audiophile, but I love high quality music and gaming.

Solution
the 598 is going to be more neutral and is overall the better of the two. to save money you could get the 518 or 558 as the same drivers are used so sound quality is similar (build quality is better as you move up in the series though).

if you have decent onboard audio you should be fine. if you do not, you can use the money saved to buy something like a cheap xonar dg which will power them fine.
the 598 is going to be more neutral and is overall the better of the two. to save money you could get the 518 or 558 as the same drivers are used so sound quality is similar (build quality is better as you move up in the series though).

if you have decent onboard audio you should be fine. if you do not, you can use the money saved to buy something like a cheap xonar dg which will power them fine.

Solution