Sennheiser PC360 worth it?

Grimy

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
Hey guys,

My current headset is the Razer Kraken which has worked perfectly for the past 2yrs or so has started to show signs of it being on it's way out so I have had a look around and all I see is people prasing the Sennheiser PC360 headset and some reviews I've watched say the exact same thing. The only thing stopping me from buying them is the price tag which is £179.99, I can't find many sites which sell them or have any in stock but on the actual sennheiser site they have some in stock.

Would you say they're worth the price?, I'd imagine the sound quality / comfort are top notch?. Would I be better off getting a different model or are the PC360's still the better quality / price?.

I was hoping to spend the most £150 but I guess if they're as amazing as people say they are then spending a little extra isn't too bad.

Thanks ladies and gents :).

ram1009

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2007
I wouldn't make any assumptions about the quality. I have a Sennheiser wireless headset that has decent sound quality but very poor quality materials and also the most peculiar shape I've ever seen in any headset. Very uncomfortable. I don't believe the designer ever put them on or maybe he has a very odd shaped head. BTW, a google search produced many offers for the headset you're considering much cheaper than 180 pounds.

Grimy

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013

What model do you have mate?. I heard wireless headsets lose sound quality but don't quote me on that. A video review from 3 days ago said it was very comfortable and you wouldn't get better sound quality, the people commenting said the exact same thing so I don't have a doubt that it's a decent headset, I just want some opinions if it's worth the £179.99.