Serious computer problems

micahhampton15

Prominent
Sep 12, 2017
For the past month I've been having problems with my computer starting to BSOD then progressively get worse to the point of it being unusable. It's a custom built pc desktop running an
ASUS M5A99FX PRO Mother board,
AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz processor,
8gb of G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series RAM, a GeForce GTX 970 graphics card, a Samsung 850 evo 500gb ssd, and just some random 1tb seagate hdd I store pictures and stuff like that on.

I've done a clean install of windows 10 about 8 times now, I've transferred all of my nonreplaceable files to an external hdd and reformatted my drives, I've gone in and manually updated all of my drivers from my graphics card to my mouse, ran multiple virus scans with Norton on one install, Malware Bytes on another, and AVG. it always results in the same BSOD's which eventually make me reinstall windows to even start my computer. I've opened it up, checked all connections, replaced my sata cables, cleaned off and reapplied thermal paste to my processor, cleared any and all dirt from the inside of my computer, pretty much any advice I could follow on any tech website I could find.

I get these blue screens usually in this order
kmode exception not handled
thread exception not handled
System service exception
And then a couple other random BSOD's, usually by this point I have to reinstall windows because they start to loop immediately upon windows loading.
Any ideas?