Estimable
Nov 5, 2014
Shall i go for this laptop from Acer
Its the Acer e1 570g having config
Core i3 3217u @ 1.8 gHz
1 TB HDD
Nvidia Geforce GT 740m
4 GB DDR3 RAM
Is the GPU in this laptop good enough i cant go for the high end laptops my budget is a bit low but i have to purchase a laptop now so i m thinking of getting this one.
I know core i3 is a bit slower moreover this one being a ULV but thats not much of a problem for me i just want to play some games (i dont mind playing even on the low settings as far as there are no lags) on it and some movies internet and stuff like that.
So i want to ask that how is the GT 740m because i want to purchase this laptop and it has got a Nvidia GT 740m 2 GB DDR3 and for how long it can play games at lowest setting i mean when it will be completely out of fashion for gaming even at lowest settings?
I know its laptop gpu and we cant really compare a laptop GPU to an external GPU but still is it better than R7 240?
Should i go for the laptop i think m getting a good deal on the laptop m getting it for Rs 35000 (550$)
The laptops and electronics are a bit costlier in India so i think its a good deal if its better than R7 240.
Or should i go for the R7 240 for my PC and please dont tell me that you can get a much better GPU @ 550$.
Either i can go for a laptop coz i have to purchase it if not now then sometimes later or i can go for the R7 240 or GT 730 1 GB DDR5 not the higher GPUs due to budget prob?
Please tell me what to do?
Thanks in advance