Sharp AQUOS QUATTRON

mark_92

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
I have a 42" sharp model number LC -46LE83OU THAT WON'T COME ON POWER LIGHT JUST FLASHING WHITE HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT ANY WAY TO TROUBLE SHOOT IT?

mymutter

Estimable
Dec 23, 2014
You can try the normal I have a sharp tv that has the white blinking lights. This is sometimes caused by having to many "Tuner Faults", ....

Unplug set, pres and hold (on the tv itself) volume-down and channel-down at the same time, then plug in the tv (while still holding down the buttons).

If this is it, it will come on with "K" on the screen. or crash again if the backlight is indeed dead (if the backlight is dead, it's send it to Sharp or buy a new tv time). If it stays on, use your remote and arrow right, look for "fact init" and any other reset and turn them on. Arrow back up to "fact init" and hit enter. let the set recycle to green, and unplug it again, wait 10 seconds, and plug it back in. the set should be in the out of box state at this time.

mark_92

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015

mark_92

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
Well it didn't do anything but I can hold the power button and the channel up button at same time while tv is plugged in and the power button stops blinking for about 2o second then starts blinking again?