Should i buy this...

Solution
The gpu is a bit old and weak but for the price it's good. Problem with Dell is they are not designed for upgrading, if your going to run as it is then it's ok but I would avoid if your plan is to upgrade parts

sizzling

Distinguished
The gpu is a bit old and weak but for the price it's good. Problem with Dell is they are not designed for upgrading, if your going to run as it is then it's ok but I would avoid if your plan is to upgrade parts

Solution

Zamblot

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016

Hmmmm i was thinking of upgrading when the gtx 1000 series came out as the 980 and below will drop in price but if its really hard to upgrade... Well it doesnt sound that great :(

sizzling

Distinguished
You would definitely need a new PSU, probably a new case as I doubt that Dell case is big enough and even then it's not guaranteed to work as companies like Dell and HP sometimes limit what GPU's will work with there BIOS. I'd recommend building your own, you can build in good upgrade paths

Zamblot

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
Sizzling you buying a used desktop be cheaper then building? Then again used parts can be bought... It's just I'm really worried about something frying inside and also instaling the operating system... What's the best build with a guide on how to build it? Around 300-500 pounds... Hi