Should i get the Macbook Pro 13 2015?

razieee

Estimable
Nov 4, 2014
Hi Tom's Hardware community,

I know there has been a lot of people asking the same question but maybe I will give it a different view of point.

Couple of months ago one of my friend showed me his new Macbook Pro (it was 15 inch actually, but I checked out the 13 I liked it that better) and I really liked that.
So the fact is that I cannot decide to buy one or not. I have a job what I can do easily from home via remote desktop(in the office have a PC with Win 8.1). So basically I would do the same from home but this time not from a Dell notebook but a Macbook Pro. As far as I know there is a remote desktop application on Macbooks so that could not be a problem.

My question would be that if I would get the new machine, it would worth it?
I just really fell into the Macbook I love its style i love the new El Capitan etc.

Would be there any complication with the Remote Desktoping or anything else?

I would like to hear some information or experience about that. And that I would be really thankful! :))

Have a nice day guys and thank you for your answers in advance!

...and please spare me with the "Macbook is just s*it" comments if I may ask :)

Solution
There are no issues using a MAC to remote into a Windows system. If it's worth it, totally up to you. I would not buy an Apple computer, but do use their tablets. They are too expensive for the hardware you get and the whole "it just works thing" applies only to people that don't know how to use computers and click on everything they see come up in a web search. So to me, a MacBook is not worth it at all, you can get same speed system for 30% less cost.
There are no issues using a MAC to remote into a Windows system. If it's worth it, totally up to you. I would not buy an Apple computer, but do use their tablets. They are too expensive for the hardware you get and the whole "it just works thing" applies only to people that don't know how to use computers and click on everything they see come up in a web search. So to me, a MacBook is not worth it at all, you can get same speed system for 30% less cost.

Solution