Should I get the S7 Edge (480 dollars) or S8(750 dollars) or S8+ (820 dollars) today? (upgrading from 3 year old phone)

TheFinalEpic

Estimable
Nov 6, 2015
Hi. I currently have the Samsung Galaxy Avant (which is a pretty old phone at this point). It still does it's job well but I want an upgrade.

I'm wondering if I should get the s7 edge or s8 or s8+

From what I can tell s8 isn't that much different than s7 edge besides the larger screen and aesthethics. Is it worth it to go for s8? or should I just stick to getting last year's model, the s7 edge right now.

I don't know much about phones, Samsung Galaxy Avant(my current phone) is the only smart phone I ever had. The Avant was released 3 years ago with the release price of 200 dollars and, at the time, was a lower end smart phone. So compared to today most phones today, its a really really bad phone.

Solution
S7 is fine, so is the S6, S5. Really any of the higher end phones are fine even if several years old and in good shape and would be better than new lower range phones. For example I had an S5 and an LG G3,They were both better phones with a better screen and camera than the new LG K10.
S7 is fine, so is the S6, S5. Really any of the higher end phones are fine even if several years old and in good shape and would be better than new lower range phones. For example I had an S5 and an LG G3,They were both better phones with a better screen and camera than the new LG K10.

Solution