kaden golda

Estimable
Oct 20, 2014
These speakers need new foam surrounds for the woofers, but I have no idea how these sound like since they have a very little online presence. I'm not a crazy audio person but I do have some good headphones and I can't keep borrowing my Dad's speakers. I have all the tools to repair speakers and am not willing to buy new speakers if they cost more than $40. I know how to solder and have experience with electronics. I may be able to bargain the seller to $15 on the infinity speakers. Any help is appreciated.

Solution
Firstly, I hope you know you cant just plug these into your computer; you need an audio amplifier.

Second, when you go to purchase it, give it a listen and see how they sound (and more importantly if the speakers do actually even work). They seem like decent speakers and will probably be better then any general Logitech speaker set you can get for $40.

oczdude8

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2009
Firstly, I hope you know you cant just plug these into your computer; you need an audio amplifier.

Second, when you go to purchase it, give it a listen and see how they sound (and more importantly if the speakers do actually even work). They seem like decent speakers and will probably be better then any general Logitech speaker set you can get for $40.

Solution