'Silver Satin' PS3 Hitting Japanese Shelves in March

Status
Not open for further replies.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Because Japanese like buying stuff like that. USA... not very original.

Check out their ROBOTS in Japan, they have stores with hundreds of different robots you can buy, build and program.

And when it comes to sex dolls...

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Belardo[/nom]Because Japanese like buying stuff like that. USA... not very original.Check out their ROBOTS in Japan, they have stores with hundreds of different robots you can buy, build and program.And when it comes to sex dolls...[/citation]

And a life-size Gundam statue!

G

Its silver instead of black whoopy freakin doo. Now time to go back to waiting for my White Iphone 4.

Hupiscratch

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]Why does Japan ALWAYS get the cool stuff like this?[/citation]
Maybe because Sony is japanese.

jsheridan

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
It's just another color, unless there are any technical upgrades inside, not a big deal. It is weird that Sony doesn't even give other countries the opportunity to order them though. Did they release a blue one not too long ago?

BulkZerker

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]stm1185[/nom]Its silver instead of black whoopy freakin doo. Now time to go back to waiting for my White Iphone 4.[/citation]

What do you have against the -black- iPhone?

Looks nice. Finally a matching PS3 for those people with SILVER A/V equipment.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
[citation][nom]Belardo[/nom]Because Japanese like buying stuff like that. USA... not very original.Check out their ROBOTS in Japan, they have stores with hundreds of different robots you can buy, build and program.And when it comes to sex dolls...[/citation]

Japan's #1 priority is to make robots to eventually make kick ass hump hump androids. Most likely successful by the year 2030.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
I like the silver colour, however my favourite is still the 'White Ceramic' colour that came on the Original PS3's. That was epic shiny.

sparky2010

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2008
$60 extra for a 320 GB hdd? and that's not counting the cost of the 160 gb HDD, so it costs even more.. wth man... who's the lucky prick ripping sony off?

rhino13

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I don't really care about the color of the consoles Japan gets. I do however dislike the fact that Japan gets all kinds of hot games which we miss out on :(

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
[citation][nom]stm1185[/nom]Its silver instead of black whoopy freakin doo. Now time to go back to waiting for my White Iphone 4.[/citation]

lmao

mikem_90

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2010
[citation][nom]BulkZerker[/nom]What do you have against the -black- iPhone? Looks nice. Finally a matching PS3 for those people with SILVER A/V equipment.[/citation]

Dude, black is the new Beige. Used to be you could only get computer cases, keyboards, DVD drive face plates in Beige. Black was EXTRA! Now... its all black.

Attention Josie and the Pussycats: Silver is the new Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.