Sims card works

Jul 3, 2018
Just got a ZTE android had an iPhone 6 and it will not power up and took Sims card out and put in the Android ZTE and cannot figure out how to get my contacts and pictures that were savef on iCloud and Sims card!!!
Help please thanks

Solution
If you can't access the original phone then I know of no way you can access the files on the card. You can try an online search for conversion software, but I don't know of any off hand.
Jul 3, 2018
The Sims card out of the iphone will not let me get my contacts off the Sims card to the Android or I just can't figure out how to get them on the phone off the Sims card I installed out of my iPhone6 to the Android

I see. Well it depends on how you saved them. If they were not saved as a CSV file, then it wouldn't be able to access the data. Both types of phones can read CSV files.

If the phone won't read the card, then you may have to put it back in the other phone and email yourself the file. Or connect the other phone, with the SD card in it, to a computer and save the files to a folder on a computer, then you can connect the new phone to the computer and move the files over to it.

Jul 3, 2018