Skip Across the Water With the Aquaskipper

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
[citation][nom]robochump[/nom]Could watch bikini clad chicks use this thing all day...old or not...lol.[/citation]
At first i was like this, but after actually looking at them, not their breasts, i saw just how stupid they look doing this.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]tychoblu[/nom]I'm glad they provided some sinking footage.[/citation]

Hahaha that was the best part of the whole video. Ah, who am I kidding, the boobs were the best part. OK, alarmed sinking "skippers", second best.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]Chris_TC[/nom]Well, a lot of geeks don't need this because their fatness makes them float naturally.[/citation]
I got that dense fat that sinks, thank you very much.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
i played on a bike that would go faster when you went from left to right on the searing wheel was insanely fun.

this thing would be great excersize for people who cant swim. it gives them motivation to keep it up.

G

what the hell do you do if you sink in the middle of the lake? Can you get back up and get this thing moving again?

Status
Not open for further replies.