Skype Calls can hear sounds from PC

fasthandfist

Estimable
Feb 15, 2015
When I plug my headphone and mic into the front input jacks on case my friends on skype can hear all the sounds coming from PC, but when I plug it into the back they can't. Does anyone know whats going on with my front mic and headphone jacks?

Solution
I would say your Skype is setup up that when it's running through that audio jack (motherboard connected where as the back one sounds like it's being routed through the dedicated sound card) Skype is sending all system audio through your microphone channel, most likely a misconfiguration in Skype audio or your audio mixer just reset those settings and set it back up and it should fix it. If not let us know

wehler53

Honorable
Dec 30, 2013
I would say your Skype is setup up that when it's running through that audio jack (motherboard connected where as the back one sounds like it's being routed through the dedicated sound card) Skype is sending all system audio through your microphone channel, most likely a misconfiguration in Skype audio or your audio mixer just reset those settings and set it back up and it should fix it. If not let us know

Solution