Skyrim DLC Release for PS3 Gets Dated

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Microsoft paid Bethesda for DLCs to be Xbox exclusive for 30 days. I used to be upset about that, but now I see it as bug testing.[/citation]

Bethesda just has no clue how to code for the ps3.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
I know people who got 6 months of their life drained by Skyrim. With my OCD I decided to stay away from it, at least till it got less of the gamer community talking about Skyrim (think of it as staying away from passive smoking when trying to quit). But with Dragonborn for PC I feel a strong temptation now.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
I will never understand why Sony decided it was a good idea to completely split the two RAMs. It just doesn't make sense from a longevity perspective.

susyque747

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
[citation][nom]gethigher[/nom]finally more trophies for me.[/citation]
You do know trophies or for the kiddies and their kiddie consoles. With that said, Great Game, played it hundreds of hours last winter (PC) hope the GOTY is out for next winter.

prince_david

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
[citation][nom]virtualban[/nom]I know people who got 6 months of their life drained by Skyrim. With my OCD I decided to stay away from it, at least till it got less of the gamer community talking about Skyrim (think of it as staying away from passive smoking when trying to quit). But with Dragonborn for PC I feel a strong temptation now.[/citation] Please, play it. It is an amazing RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.