Slim Gamer?

p4nz3rm4d

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
howzit guyz.

ive run into a little cash, and was hoping to get a decent laptop to replace my Acer Extensa 5630. i like the idea of mobile gaming, so a discreet GPU is probably required... along with some descent ram.
These criteria are easy to meet, but with the 2nd Generation of Intels i- series, i was hoping for one of them, but there arent many out there. i travel quite a bit, so good battery life and a slim form factor would be nice. I dont really mind any screen size, but as it would be for casual gaming, so i dont really want to be squinting @ a 13" the whole bleedin time!

So in conclusion, Im looking for a laptop with:

Min of 4gb RAM
(no preference on HDD)
Gaming quality graphics ( not like 70FPS in crysis or anything, just playable quality on all games...)
HD screen
2 Gen Intel proc
Min 15"
Slimish
Good battery(anything + 3 hours)
prefferably good lookin and no annoying bits ( like textured trackpad, ect)
Price: R 12000 ( about $1700 )

[:grahamlv:3]
Any ideas will be appreciated!!!

p4nz3rm4d

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
sorry, i forgot to say that when i stated" Gaming" i meant "able to play agames"...
no need for high graphics... thats what my desktop rig if for...

I need more like a macbook air with a 15" screen...

p4nz3rm4d

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
thanx for the reply!! ive been looking around some more and quite liked the Asus N53SV...
It has a 2 yr global warranty, which is quite good and of course the specs are excellent...the fps were brilliant in all games, mainly far cyr 2 with graphics on high...

opinions? :hello: