SM-T350 Increase Internal Memory

kdsdata

Estimable
Aug 5, 2014
I know I can add a larger SD card, and I know that I could even make the SD card behave as "internal" memory. But there are performance issues. Access to the SD card is slower. My question is, can I install a larger internal memory chip? I suppose the biggest hassle would be transferring the bootloader, OS, etc.

No, you would not be able to. And, that wouldn't make the SD card work better. Also, on that device, as it comes, you would not be able to make the SD card "Internal" storage. For one, the OS needs to be 6.0 or newer, which that device doesn't have (unless you were able to upgrade to it) and two, that particular manufacturer doesn't really allow for the option to make the card "Internal" storage on its devices. So to do so would require a lot of changes (rooting, etc.) which could brick the device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 0
SongmakersCry Android Tablets 2
F Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 4
P Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 2
I Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
O Android Tablets 1
tomsguideUS Android Tablets 0
jpishgar Android Tablets 0
jpishgar Android Tablets 0
Similar threads
Question are files showing in internal storage also in SD card
Question How to change micro sd-card to internal storage on Galaxy A7 (2020)
Question I keep getting a notification asking me if I want to change between internal storage or microsd.
Question Can't move some files from internal storage to sd card.
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 internal storage keeps filling up- no idea why- cannot keep it cleared and will not function?
Samsung t280 can't format sd as internal
Solved! how to move apps from internal storage to external storage in micromax q391
Solved! How to set my sd card as internal memory in my samsung galaxy tab j
Solved! How can I free up internal space on my Android tablet by moving them to S\
Can a formatted SD card be formatted again to an internal sd card on another device.
How do I move apps from internal to SD card if there is no option in setting
If I change my apps from internal storage to SD card will my that app data be deleted??
Solved! If USB plugin is ruined can you solder a +&- cord internally and best place?
Samsung mobile have txt message word limit problem. There are very short word than other barnds. How can increase txt words l
Android V7 on Samsung galaxy tab s2 - How can I use SD card to increase available internal memory?
Increase memory re Galaxy Tab 4
to increase battery after over charge
Increase Font Size in Apps on a Microsoft Surface
How Do I Increase or Decrease Font Size in an Android Device
How Can I Increase the Battery Life of My Android Tablet/Mobile?

ASK THE COMMUNITY