Small audio system

mirkotus

Estimable
Aug 7, 2015
I need help. I'm quite unexperinced with this. I'm trying to set a small 2.1 system for my garden. I would like to have a subwofer and two speaker.

What I was thinking is getting an mini amplifier with everything i need (usb support and FM). These are plenty on ebay.

But can I connect a subwofer to a system like this? I would like to keep the cost down as much as possible.

Can you please suggest a configuration that would fit me best. Links to products would be the best.

Thanks in advance

Solution
Outdoor subwoofers are not cheap and require quite a bit of power since there are no walls to support or enclose the bass sounds. A mini amp may not even be able to power 2 outdoor speakers sufficiently loud let alone a sub.
I would check out www.parts-express.com
They carry a variety of outdoor speakers, subs and mini amps. They are knowledgeable and friendly folks so you can get into detail with them and see what they can suggest.
Outdoor subwoofers are not cheap and require quite a bit of power since there are no walls to support or enclose the bass sounds. A mini amp may not even be able to power 2 outdoor speakers sufficiently loud let alone a sub.
I would check out www.parts-express.com
They carry a variety of outdoor speakers, subs and mini amps. They are knowledgeable and friendly folks so you can get into detail with them and see what they can suggest.

Solution