Question Smart Device that will detect Old Security Alarm sound?

May 31, 2021
I have a 20+ year old stand alone security system that still works, however it is not 'smart' or monitored. Two hard wired smoke alarms, motion detectors and door sensors. All these devices will trigger an audible loud alarm probably 80 dB or higher. My Echo Show however does not react to it when Echo Guard is enabled. Echo will detect the sound of glass breaking or a conventional smoke alarm beep, but not the alarm sound from my old security system, which is much louder than glass breaking or a conventional smoke/Co alarm. Is there a smart device that will pick up the noise made by an old security system alarm? I would prefer something that is compatible with Echo/Alexa, but at minimum with an app to notify my phone if there is an audible alarm when I am not at home.

May 31, 2021
Does anyone have experience with a product called "Minut Smart Home Alarm"?
I think it might be close to what I'm looking for. It is supposed to sense motion, temperature, humidity, noise (user can set threshold level), alarm recognition (although it seems to have the same limitation that Alexa/Echo has for only conventional smoke/Co alarm beeps).