Smarty-Pants That's Not an Expression

Status
Not open for further replies.

jossrik

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2002
While it sounds like a good idea, the nurses around this area have an "I'll get to it when I get to it" attitude, and I doubt this will make things any quicker as to how long the incontinent wear wet underpants. I help take care of my grandfather who is incontinent, and from experience, they get changed when they get changed, usually wet or not.

noodlegts

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
By the time I'm that old I'll be doing every drug known to man. I will definitely try NOT to live to the point where I need to use this.

It does however seem like a useful piece of technology for those who need it.

requiemsallure

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
see, my thing with this is i wouldn't want wireless signals emanating directly from that region... I WANT KIDS eventually, other than that i like it. (speaking that it isn't for me... at least for a long while, if ever)

rubix_1011

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2007
I work for a worldwide company in medical devices/medical data/medical software...and I can totally see us integrating this into some piece of software that we already have available. Sad. Yet, it pays my salary. :)

smashley

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
here's an idea, create an implant that tells the person with incontinence BEFORE the accident that they need to go, so they have a heads up and can get to the washroom in time. Patent pending!

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]requiemsallure[/nom]see, my thing with this is i wouldn't want wireless signals emanating directly from that region... I WANT KIDS eventually, other than that i like it. (speaking that it isn't for me... at least for a long while, if ever)[/citation]

By the time you are incontinent, kids is the least of your worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.