Snoop Dogg Wants Zuckerberg as Sports Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
I can only imagine is Zuckerberg were the owner of a football team. Teenage girls swarming into the stadium screaming whenever zuckerberg is on camera, and no attention to the game. And Snoop Dogg sucks, lost his popularity in the 90s.

cloudberry

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]Is he literate?[/citation]

I was able to read that, and he probably typed that himself, so I'd say he's adequately literate, yeah. I just don't think Twitter needs to be subject to grammatical pedantry.

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Ayo sumbody tell Zuckerberg to holler at me. He n I need go buy a pro sports team tgether.
And by "He n I" Snoop really means, HE, because Snoop sure as hell doesn't have that kind of money. It would funny as hell if Mark's response was something like, "How about *I* go and buy a sports team and Snoop buys a ticket and watches from stands like everyone else. Foshizzle!"

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]cloudberry[/nom]I was able to read that, and he probably typed that himself, so I'd say he's adequately literate, yeah. I just don't think Twitter needs to be subject to grammatical pedantry.[/citation]
No no no no, we don't have a problem with internet speak, silly, we have a problem with black people, duh.

hardwarekid9756

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
[citation][nom]jellico[/nom]And by "He n I" Snoop really means, HE, because Snoop sure as hell doesn't have that kind of money. It would funny as hell if Mark's response was something like, "How about *I* go and buy a sports team and Snoop buys a ticket and watches from stands like everyone else. Foshizzle!"[/citation]

Well, some simple googling says that Snoop is worth about 200million, and the average NFL team is valued at 5 times that, around 1 billion. So, if you assume they buy a lower-end sports team for a less-than-popular sport, like, say, baseball, I'm sure they could get away with a team for around 700million or so, putting it at a 75%/25% split between the zucks and the dogg. If they got another Co-owner in there, it could even muster a 33% three-way split. That is doable. Not ideal, but doable.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]assmar[/nom]No no no no, we don't have a problem with internet speak, silly, we have a problem with black people, duh.[/citation]LOL, oh man.. an internet victim in the works. LOL

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]LOL, oh man.. an internet victim in the works. LOL[/citation]

to me that was a stab at TommySch

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
[citation][nom]graham_71[/nom]He makes "Music" unfortunately iv heard some of it.[/citation]

wow, what kind of "music" do you listen too?

Graham_71

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2010
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]wow, what kind of "music" do you listen too?[/citation]
I like most normal music, pop, easy listening, country etc but when you work in a factory with other people you have to put up with the cRAP they listen to as well.

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
Ay yo. Me and my zero bucks + Zuckerberg and his billions can go out and buy a sports team. We be equal partners dog. Aight?

Status
Not open for further replies.