Solved! so I dropped water on my laptop and now it boot up and shuts down suddenly help :(

Nov 30, 2019
I dropped water then took of the plug the put it up side down to remove water then removed the back and left it to dry for 8 h then I turned it on it work for 2 h then suddenly turned of the I turned it on again it just kept shutting off

Solution
Sounds like you still had water or moisture in there. Alas, if that is the case, then you may well have fried something.

You can try opening it up again and let it sit, with the battery out and nothing attached, for at least a day (yes a whole day) and see if it will then dry out. Leave it longer if it was a lot of water. Then put it back together and try again.

If it still does this, then you are going to need to have it looked at by a tech.
Sounds like you still had water or moisture in there. Alas, if that is the case, then you may well have fried something.

You can try opening it up again and let it sit, with the battery out and nothing attached, for at least a day (yes a whole day) and see if it will then dry out. Leave it longer if it was a lot of water. Then put it back together and try again.

If it still does this, then you are going to need to have it looked at by a tech.

Solution
Nov 30, 2019

thank you I'm doing that right now

Dec 3, 2019
For a quick Check, you could try and unplug your keyboard, then power it back up and see if it stays on, your KB could be shorting it out if it's wet.