Solved! So I was using my Toshiba Satellite pro C660-2DN like I normally would and it worked everyday. And then one day I go on like I

Nov 23, 2018
So I was using my Toshiba Satellite pro C660-2DN like I normally would and it worked everyday. And then one day I go on like I normally would ... it’s takes my to the Toshiba innovation page and right after that it’s stuck on a page which says : Windows has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer. File: /Boot/BCD status : 0xc00000e9 Info:An unexpected I/O error had occurred . Every time I press enter to continue the process repeats I tried everything I know of and nothing worked . Please help!

Solution
This means that your Windows installation got corrupted, due to hardware reason (bad HDD) or software glitch. Get bootable Windows DVD (same version as yours), and try to repair the install. But if you have important data there, you'd better refer to a professional first.
This means that your Windows installation got corrupted, due to hardware reason (bad HDD) or software glitch. Get bootable Windows DVD (same version as yours), and try to repair the install. But if you have important data there, you'd better refer to a professional first.

Solution