Solved! So much to choose from.

paulenaj17

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017
I am a die hard fan who refuses to get rid of my big clunky 2003 TV. The picture is great and I get all the major networks. For free and no antenna. I have internet but I don't know how to hook up to my TV. I use the internet for my tablet and phone. My question is, how can I hookup my internet to my old TV? And will my local internet company know if I do? I pay $50 a month for internet and I don't think it's fair of them to charge me another $50 to hook it up for my TV! I'm getting ripped off! I've got a router and a DVR and Wifi. it's so frustrating I'm at my wit's end... Help!!!

Solution
2003 was the first year for HDMI so your TV might have an HDMI input.
If it doesn't then the Roku Express + will work for you. It offers thousands of "channels" (free and paid subscription). The Roku channel and Pluto TV are free and offer a wide range of movies and TV series.
If it does your options are greater. You can connect a computer with HDMI output or any streaming stick or box (Android, Amazon Fire, Chromestick, or Apply TV),
You can get an external HDMI input selector to expand the number of HDMI inputs if needed.
2003 was the first year for HDMI so your TV might have an HDMI input.
If it doesn't then the Roku Express + will work for you. It offers thousands of "channels" (free and paid subscription). The Roku channel and Pluto TV are free and offer a wide range of movies and TV series.
If it does your options are greater. You can connect a computer with HDMI output or any streaming stick or box (Android, Amazon Fire, Chromestick, or Apply TV),
You can get an external HDMI input selector to expand the number of HDMI inputs if needed.

Solution