Social Network Gamers Prime Targets for Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]polly the parrot[/nom]This is one of the reasons I don't have a Facebook or Twitter.[/citation]
+1000

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
this really lowers down the definition of 'friend'... not even an acquaintance... barely someone, and in this case, that might exist, and might not...

Sinsation Station

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
[citation][nom]virtualban[/nom]this really lowers down the definition of 'friend'... not even an acquaintance... barely someone, and in this case, that might exist, and might not...[/citation]

Yes, the value of friendship means nothing special to so many on this times.

It seems that all it matters is to enlarge their number of "supposed friends" so this way they can fool themselves about just how "popular they become after social networks came into their life".

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
I don't really care how people use their time, to each their own.
What concerns me is seeing my mother repeatably downloading Zynga/Ask.com browser plugins and every other damned thing you can think of. To my best ability I haven't managed to convince her to stop.

Brent_NC

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
This is why I don't add people to my FB that I don't actually know. We aren't launching the space shuttle here, the internet can be as open or as anonymous as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.