Sofa Boat Has Laptop Docking, Joystick Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
OH WOW I WANT ONE!!!

Wait a minute... I could build this for hella less than $16K. I mean, there's a 22ft pontoon party boat thing on Craigslist for $1,800...

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Honestly, it also seems like a good way to get totally smashed, pass out on the couch, and end up somewhere in the Land of the Lost or Gilligan's Island.

I'm cool with that as long as I get my own Marry Ann to keep me amused while I'm there :p

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
Design FAIL: The waves from passing boats will splash on your expensive suit and burn laptop not mention the poops from stupid Seagulls

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Kevin Parrish[/nom]The craft also sports joystick steering and a soft-foam bumper, making it ideal for expensive-yet-silly drunken bumper boat games (although without a seat-belt you might hit the water).[/citation]

That is probably one of the most awesome things you have ever said! I can only imagine how fun that would be.

WheelsOfConfusion

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
Honestly, it also seems like a good way to get totally smashed, pass out on the couch, and end up somewhere in the Land of the Lost or Gilligan's Island.
Or Koholint Island.

[citation][nom]victomofreality[/nom]I'm cool with that as long as I get my own Marry Ann to keep me amused while I'm there[/citation]
As long as it's the Gilligan's Island Mary Ann and not the one from that Alice Cooper song.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]archange[/nom]Man, I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those![/citation]
Man, I wouldn't be caught sober in one of those things!
So, who's up fort selling everything they own, taking out a huge loan, and going drunken bumper boating with me while we play techno and metal on our laptops and eat some fancy high class mac'n'cheese from our mini fridges? =)

Very entertaining article Kevin, you took some high class rich bitch junk, and actually gave it a proper use!
Oh yes, don't forget, while we're out bumper boating, lets also play Little Big Planet with a projector (from a stationary boat) on the side of our yacht!

Jimmy22

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2010

Standard Sunday in my neck of the woods!

WheelsOfConfusion

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
The more I think about it, the more it could only be made better by having a 52" flatscreen TV right in front of the passengers so they can't see what's in front of them, a microwave off to one side, the fridge coming standard, and a handle that makes a "flush" sound.

G

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.