Software Center with purple icon like ninite for windows?

SilentSpanky

Estimable
Mar 12, 2015
Would anyone of you know a program like ninite but it's a application not webased installer.

This app has a purple icon and you can install different software from. Update. And even uninistall.

Did a clean install earlier. Grabbed it awhile ago and forgot the name. One of those what to install in windows for a new format Google search. That's how I come across it.

To elaborate further it's like a software center very much similar to Linux based deepin. But for windows. Any ideas? If I had logged into Google when watching YouTube I would of saw it on the history. Otherwise I am kicking my own ass on this. It is a great program.All I can say it does have a very clean and conservative GUI.

To further my search. It is almost similar to this GUI. I know its for andriod to use on windows but what I seek is windows only that you can download any bit of software. https://www.wondershare.com/mobile-phone/install-apk-on... is the link

MERGED QUESTION
Question from SilentSpanky : "Software Center with purple icon like ninite for windows?"

Hopefully someone can help you. I have no idea where to tell you to begin as I am not familiar with the app to which you are referring. Correct me if I'm wrong but you want an app that you can install on your PC (Windows) that is similar to Ninite but not a web based installer? A software center as you mentioned so you can update from a central location.