Solved! solution for cursor moves left

Jan 3, 2019
I have a problem with Acer aspire 3 A315 laptop with Windows 10 home. as I open my computer the cursor stays at the first icon. If I try and open any file on desktop only the first file on desktop opens and when I open for example a wordfile the cursor stays on the left of the first letter and if I press end it automatically scrolls back to the first page. When I type something cursor moves to left instead of right. Please offer a solution for this.

Solution
Sounds like you have a stuck/bad key or the touchpad is faulty. Check the keys on the keyboard, run your hand over the keyboard to try to un-stick anything. See if you can disconnect the keyboard and try using a USB one, see if that fixes it. If it does, I would try another keyboard.
Sounds like you have a stuck/bad key or the touchpad is faulty. Check the keys on the keyboard, run your hand over the keyboard to try to un-stick anything. See if you can disconnect the keyboard and try using a USB one, see if that fixes it. If it does, I would try another keyboard.

Solution