Some Justin Bieber Guy Gets Kicked Off Facebook

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]aznguy0028[/nom]At least this Justin Bieber is a man! *oh snap![/citation]
oh no you di-int gurlfreind *snaps fingers* fo real mmmhmmm

G

Allow me to quote Castlevania: "what a terrible night to have a curse"

el_bastardo74

Distinguished
May 22, 2010
[citation][nom]ecnovaec[/nom]here come all the "facebook is stupid, I don't use facebook" comments... that is of course once they stop checking their facebooks for long enough to come comment here[/citation]

facebook is stupid, i don't use facebook

razor512

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2007
Facebook did nothing wrong. Think about it, what are the odds of 2 people having the same name?

It just doesn't happen so they were valid in their reasoning for disabling his account.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
i can so understand this dudes frustration. its not as bad but some one wrote the phone number wrong on my poor moms cellphone from a Pharmaceutical comany she got like ewery 15min calls. its no fun i can tell you that. and they are almost always pissed at you becose they got to the wrong person -_-,

Montezuma

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2008
How can any social networking site not understand that no talent, ass clowns do not have unique names? This is a simple concept, yet it seems to difficult for people to understand. Of course, I understand this, to a certain extent.

My last name is House and my left leg causes me immense pain, which causes me to walk with a cane and constantly consume various narcotics. I just finished my majors in chemistry and history and I am going to be entering medical school soon. Yeah...

People always try to be cute and ask me, "Are you related to the House on T.V.?" Needless to say, I end up showcasing for them just how stupid they are. It gets old, but I found that if I keep an unhappy look on my face, people will not bother me.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]ecnovaec[/nom]here come all the "facebook is stupid, I don't use facebook" comments... that is of course once they stop checking their facebooks for long enough to come comment here[/citation]

Honestly, I don't. I never have. I don't like the security risk and I don't like the idea of employers looking up what I do in my free time.

I don't have anything to hide, I just don't like the idea of it, it feels invasive.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]montezuma[/nom]How can any social networking site not understand that no talent, ass clowns do not have unique names? This is a simple concept, yet it seems to difficult for people to understand. Of course, I understand this, to a certain extent.My last name is House and my left leg causes me immense pain, which causes me to walk with a cane and constantly consume various narcotics. I just finished my majors in chemistry and history and I am going to be entering medical school soon. Yeah...People always try to be cute and ask me, "Are you related to the House on T.V.?" Needless to say, I end up showcasing for them just how stupid they are. It gets old, but I found that if I keep an unhappy look on my face, people will not bother me.[/citation]

That's a very dangerous attitude to have if you want to be a doctor. If I walked into a doctor's office and the doctor had this "I hate life" look on his face, I'd probably do an about face and go somewhere else.

Not to mention the morale factor. How can you tell someone they are going to be fine if you look like it pains you face them? You'd give them the wrong signals.

Just sayin' dude, I think it would be better to grow a thicker skin than to wear an unhappy face all the time.

And before you say anything, I have had to deal with name persecution too. The first four letters of my last name spell the spanish word for feces, and the rest of it leaves it wide open for derogatory reincarnations.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]That sucks for him. =/ I wouldn't want to share a name like that. I'd change my name to something unique just so I could be me.[/citation]

I wouldn't. If I were his age I'd make the kid change it. I had it first, its mine, not his.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Actually facebook should have banned the younger of the two, after all it's a social network not a fansite......
Boooo to facebook.... so what if the guys a celeb and has the dough?? doesn't give you the right to judge who's social and who's anti?? certainly not on the basis of popularity, although I understand the celeb bieber will give them more hits on their site then this poor guy, but once again, they're a social network not a fansite.... grow up face book....

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]That sucks for him. =/ I wouldn't want to share a name like that. I'd change my name to something unique just so I could be me.[/citation]
I am unique, Bieber's the fake.... :)(The Younger one)

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]tolham[/nom]Mr. Bieber was later quoted saying "There was nothing wrong with my name, until 2009 and that no talent ass clown became famous and started selling records!"[/citation]

"No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks."

Status
Not open for further replies.