Sony 5.1 home theatre only 2 speakers working but some times from the remaining speakers noise occurred suddenly how to solve

Solution
if your connecting through a audio source like and amp/dac or just straight through , most setups are designed for 2 channel audio ( left and right ) but can be passed through for a sub ( im no pro so im going off what a reviewer of audio says ) as for noise , check the wiring inputs and make sure its connected correctly and grounded properly (not an electrician either lol ) , i to have a sony 5.1 and only front left and right with passthrough to sub play , mostly cause i run through a mixer with 2 channels connected to the receiver of the home theater system

TemplarBlood

Estimable
Sep 17, 2014
if your connecting through a audio source like and amp/dac or just straight through , most setups are designed for 2 channel audio ( left and right ) but can be passed through for a sub ( im no pro so im going off what a reviewer of audio says ) as for noise , check the wiring inputs and make sure its connected correctly and grounded properly (not an electrician either lol ) , i to have a sony 5.1 and only front left and right with passthrough to sub play , mostly cause i run through a mixer with 2 channels connected to the receiver of the home theater system

Solution