Sony Aims to Have PSN Full Online By End of May

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

[citation][nom]rail runner[/nom]And fyi I am a grown ass man that is getting pretty fed up with this shit.[/citation]

I agree with your sentiments, but I'm unsure whether I'm supposed to read "grown-ass man" or "grown ass-man". I'm finding it more ambiguous than I probably should.

G

Enough with the playing online crap!!!! I don't even play games but this is pissing me off to no END!!! I can't even go to photos, music, log in to do ANYTHING!!!! who care about games NOT me and I"m still PISSED. ITS a FREAKING BILLION dollar corporation!!!! This is more than ridiculous!

macewrox

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
"Blah blah blah Xbox 360 is terrible and PS3 is so much better."

At least on Xbox you can still play online. Hey, but what am I talking about, I only play PC games. You know, the only reliable ones.

G

Hell im just playing mortal combat, and i broke out some old ps3 games (skate, tools of destruction) and even some ps3 games like kingdom hearts to go play through while i cant play black ops. I mean its not ideal, but its also fun to go play the older games when you remember how much fun they were when they first came out.

michaelahess

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
I still can't play Portal 2 co-op with my wife. I've got the steam PC version, she has the PS3 version. Can't activate the PC version that comes with the PS3 version without the PSN. I hate Sony!!!!!!!!

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]xbox money sapper[/nom]xbox is junk who wants to deal with the red ring of death all the time,[/citation]
[citation][nom]PS3rulz[/nom]you have to deal with the red ring of death.[/citation]

Are you guys stuck in 2007 or what? This has not been an issue for a long time.

G

OK just hang tight, I have had 2 friends that just had there Xbox360's die on them. Nothing like having a piece of hardware die after less than 2 years. I will be keeping my PS3 thank you very much.

hotelromeo

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2011
[citation][nom]WilG[/nom]OK just hang tight, I have had 2 friends that just had there Xbox360's die on them. Nothing like having a piece of hardware die after less than 2 years. I will be keeping my PS3 thank you very much.[/citation]

It does work great as a standalone Bluray Player!

G

I just purchased a new game for my ps3 before all this hooplah i also have a 360 all this did was make me seriously consider my game purchases for the future if i want online play ill go xbox single player or campaign ps3. And for someone who uses the ps3 for virtually everything from games to movies im extremely disappointed and am ruined on the ps3 online exp. forever sony you took my money for movies games ad ons + but no more will u getvmy hard earned money

G

well I awas hoping when I arrived home last night that i would be able to play my COD online. Today is my huge porfilio presentation and i just want to calm my nerves by killing peeps. eventhough that sadens me I am very excited thatthe first services offered, when PSN starts turning eerything back on, will be online-game play!!!!!!! Hurry please I am suffering here.

rail runner

Distinguished
May 11, 2011
You know what screw all of you fagots busting the balls of people bitching. I paid allot of money to have access to this SERVICE. And these ass holes didn't want to spend the money before to protect my information but now that it is costing them they give a F#@k. F your excuses and around the clock bullshit get it done and become the beloved patriot that I don't care about again. And fyi I am a grown ass man that is getting pretty fed up with this shit.

blabla123

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
In response to D1963M, we know it's just a game but some of us use the PS3 console for other purposes to IDIOT!!! I have an account with Netflix and PS3 online gaming. This is a fun and very active hobby that some other people do from a day to day basis. Aparently, you don't have a life. May I ask, what is your profession? Me, I'm a supervisor for a small business and is growing. When I get home from a rough day, I releave myself by watching movies on Netflix and play online games with buddies and families. This is a great way to communicate WITH NO CHARGE!!! You incompitent and ignorant Idiot, go and work your hourly job, you may be able to save and actually purchase a $19.97 used PS1 game.

blabla123

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
Whoever catches the Hackers, you have my permission beat them senseless!!! Also, pierce their A$$ES together so they won't SH1T on PSN again!!!

rail runner

Distinguished
May 11, 2011
I agree there blabla123 I an a train conductor and I come home and relax by playing online. Also to keep my body on a night schedule when need be. I am just tired of people saying" it is ok take your time Sony" fuck that they had no problems when they had us by the balls, so you fork out all this money just to get up and running. So f them hope they finally get their head right to know who finances this shit.

G

ps3 has always sucked
xbox 360 would not ever let this happen dang japan cant get shit rite
microsoft all day its not gonna get hacked unlike sony it actually has good security
i got my ps3 thinkin it was gonna be better and a month and a half later this happens wow
this sucks im stickin to xbox now fuck ps3 its goin onto craigslist ya

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]so instead of waiting you're willing to buy a 300.00 console that is unreliable and then pay 50 bucks a month on something you could have on PS3 for free.....but hey i guess you do have money or you're parents money to burn.[/citation]The 360 S is very reliable, and it also starts life at $200. If you need more storage, you can use an inexpensive USB stick or get the $300 model. It's also not $50 a month. You should educate yourself before you try to dissuade someone from playing online games on a competing platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.