Sony Details ''Welcome Back'' Gift for PSN Users

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

if your going to cance password you have to know your old one, but what happends if you dont know you passwor????, like me, i have had my playstation for 3 years and i dont remember my password

G

I think sony is a good company its not like they ment to give people our credit card info, and they are trying their hardest to get it back online, we are also getting alot of free stuff so dont talk bad about them

G

I think everyone with a ps3 has the right to complain about psn being down. Psn is not really free if u stop and think about it. The system was advertised to come with a free psn account, said it on the box. One of the biggest selling points for ps3. The console was or still is the most expensive out there. The games also cost on avrg 10 bucks more than for any other console. I payed for the psn when i bought the console. games cost more cuz their blue ray pure B.S.. Sony is the inventor of blue ray. Any one who uses blue ray technology needs to pay sony royalties. How many people who bought a ps3 would have purchase it if it didn't have online capabilities or you had to pay to play, when the other systems are a couple hundred dollars cheaper. F sony for trying to push their psn-plus on people, i dont want free bee's, f the free games, I WANT WHAT I PAYED FOR MY $600 PURCHASE, FREE PSN.

G

yeah what alhanelem said what about us ? i bought my ps3 while it was down .. what a pleasent surprise it was for me .. til now about 3 weeks later still cant use it . Only played with my ps3 about 5-8 times since i bought it .... SUX man

G

OI kinda hope the people saying 'Sony has done enough' get there credit card details stolen.

People for get Sony's attitude to their customers to quickly, it was only about 5 years ago they were putting root kits on their CD's to stop them being copied but allowed hackers to have their way with your Windows system. They lost in court about that.
If you think 'Sony have got your back' you a gullible idiot.

G

Come on SONY. It only took me two days to access your pathetic PSN. Let the grown men play there virtual lives and stay VIRGINS. LOL. Peace

G

with PSN plus can we get enything on the PSN store for free for 30 days or is it limited??

Status
Not open for further replies.