Sony Halts Shipment of PS3 Game "LittleBigPlanet" for Offensive Content

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbbs20

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Zorg[/nom][/citation]
Nice to see that you have taken the time to clean up your posts, mostly, before hitting the send key.

well buddy aren't v getting a little cocky here...v both know none of us is better then the other on the whole but God has given somethings better to some people...so if u r good at typing and grammar than lets not get arrogant about it cause I am sure u can understand the message I am trying to get through, through my posts..its basic cummunication, and its working!! so lets find solutions to big problems rather than complain about spelling mistakes.

Zorg

Distinguished
May 31, 2004
Actually , ur posts ar hrd to reed, it dusnt matyr Im here to stnd frr thos thatr scarrd, by carriig a big stck. it dosnt mattr whetthyr any3one cannn reedr theese psts. I saa thtI wikk clen all.

Got it?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
Protect the rights of Muslim people so they can terrorize the US citizens. This is a good one. WTF is going on in this world.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]noobe1981[/nom]Screw that let them be offended! I'm tired of all this "I'm offended crap". If you're so offended DON'T PLAY IT, DON'T WATCH IT, DON'T LISTEN TO IT! But don't try to stop it from coming out at all. From a business stand point. I get stopping it and pulling it back as it is only one song, and could cost them money. I just wish more people would take a stand, and say if you don't like it to damn bad.[/citation]
Protect the rights of Muslim people so they can terrorize the US citizens. This is a good one. WTF is going on in this world.

!!!amen to that!!!

Zorg

Distinguished
May 31, 2004
I have to say that peace be upon you should not be taken lightly.

Also, the will of the people to not stand for anyone calling the understanding.

If they think they can bully us, then they will find out that they can't, the hard way.

When I say the hard way, I mean the hard way.

I say again, peace be upon you.

mbbs20

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
[citation][nom]Zorg[/nom]I have to say that peace be upon you should not be taken lightly.Also, the will of the people to not stand for anyone calling the understanding.If they think they can bully us, then they will find out that they can't, the hard way.When I say the hard way, I mean the hard way.I say again, peace be upon you.[/citation]

agreed :)...so lets together then!!!

G

Oh, GROW UP.
Makes you wonder what the world would be like if man had not invented god(s).
All games should be rated 'I' for immature.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
The real problem with most of you people is that:

1. You're young.
2. You have limited perspective on religion and politics.
3. People confuse religion and politics. Just because some in the Muslim or Christian world's go to war over their religion or because a largely "Christian" or "Muslim" nation goes to war, does not mean that all Christian's or Muslim's are bad or "evil." George Bush fails in that he does not reiterate enough to the American public that this is not a religious war, but rather an ethnocentric and idealogical war between politican entities.

Wars becomes a religious war when we make them through ignorance and misunderstanding. Furthermore, we are complacent and ignorant and prefer to sit back and judge and pay taxes, which ultimately funds more misunderstanding and only serves to fuel more war, or occupation, as we are currently policing the whole damn world.

Status
Not open for further replies.