Sony Vegas Problem

Mr_Furball

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
So, I always use Vegas to edit videos and it works fine but once in a while it gets crazy and out of nowhere it stops working everytime, and not while opening or rendering but just por playing a video in the track. What could that be? If any of you guys know, please help me out.

Solution

Yes, as far as I know opening a Vegas 11 project in 12 should not be a problem.

rennatnave101

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
Several things can cause Vegas to go glitchy.

How much RAM do you have, and what is your operating system?

Also, what version of Vegas are you using? Are there any strange things that happen before things start to go haywire?

Mr_Furball

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014

Well, I have 4GB of RAM, I'm using Windows 8. And that's the weird part, since I always had these specs and now, just because the software wants, it keeps "stop working" for no reason apparently

Mr_Furball

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014

I always use the same, the avi. from Fraps and this never happened (ok, maybe one or two times in other PCs but anyway). I'm using Vegas Pro 11.0. I didn't try to uninstall the software. Do you think that actually works?

I have heard it can. It all depends on whether or not the problem is solely with Vegas.

I have heard it can. It all depends on whether or not the problem is solely with Vegas.

Mr_Furball

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014

So, I just did but the problem continues :(. If I need to, can I open Vegas Pro 11 projects on Vegas 12?

Yes, as far as I know opening a Vegas 11 project in 12 should not be a problem.

Solution

Mr_Furball

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014

Do you think that a game (the forest) downloaded by torrent could be the issue?

Not sure but that could be the problem. If it is a pirated copy then the odds are higher that something could have been added which will either adversely affect the game or your system or both.