Sony xperia go won't start up

defuz-

Estimable
Feb 15, 2014
Hello, i have a problem with my smartphone (Sony xperia go) it won't start up, it gets stuck at loading screen, i use jelly bean, i have tried using update service and pc companion to fix the problem, but my smartphone seems to not connect to my pc..

Solution
No problem, if its stuck on the loading screen, the your current version of android isn't loaded properly.You could try and rooting the device with an official version for your phone. The other option is to go to your phone store or the place you bought it and ask them.

defuz-

Estimable
Feb 15, 2014

sry for the late reply, can u explain how to do it? can't find anything in google, if it's the one where u hold the power button and volume than yes, i have tried that and it didnt work, it just keeps gets stuck at loading screen...

No problem, if its stuck on the loading screen, the your current version of android isn't loaded properly.You could try and rooting the device with an official version for your phone. The other option is to go to your phone store or the place you bought it and ask them.

Solution