Sony's PlayStation Phone Heading to Verizon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm4trix

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
hmmmm......tick tock tick tock and the gears start grinding....lol...how much and when is it available? Those are the 2 biggest questions I have. Also what kind of games are going to be available that are native and don't live in an emulator? Questions questions questions!!

snoogins

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
I'm sure once the phone has been out a while they will recall the slide out game controller - and sue anyone who comes up with their own...

chunkymonster

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2006
[citation][nom]rhino13[/nom]But can it play PSP games?[/citation]That would be awesome...but I might get fired for playing God of War - Chains of Olympus during business meetings...ahahahahaha!

jedi940

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2007
I guess my thought is battery life. Smart phones already don't last long enough. Especially when playing games. So if you are going to design a phone around the idea of playing games, it better have super low power requirements or else you'll have a couple of hours of gaming and your phone will be dead for the day.

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
That'd be fantastic if it could play PSOne games... I assume it'll just be playing games made available on Sony's platform-independent "PlayStation Suite"...

Mind you, a lot of people will just want to play emulators on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.