jglabelle

Honorable
Apr 23, 2012
I have a DENON receiver (AVR-1912) and I want to send the sound to a BOSE Cinemate 1SR sound bar. The bar only accepts RCA plugs (in addition to digital or optical) but my receiver only has connectors with speaker wires. I was planning to use the "Zone 2" feature of the receiver but again, only speaker terminals are the only output. Is there such a thing as speaker wire to "red and white" RCA jacks?

jcoultas98

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009

jcoultas98

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2009
Well, i did find one thing that COULD work, but it really depends if you want to spend a chunk of money to MAKE it work. It also does assume your sources are HDMI.

http://www.atlona.com/Atlona-HDMI-DVI-Scaler-with-Analog-Digital-Audio.html

If you are using HDMI, you can use an HDMI to DVI & Audio conversion unit. This box takes a single hdmi, and outputs a DVI/HDMI, and Standard Left and right audio, which would go to your bose system.
If you search around the web for the model number, i've seen them as cheap as 149

ltcol44

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
MY HD Zenith TV has only one HDMI input. MY cable box uses HDMI and my DVD player uses HDMI is there any way to connect both so my wife doesn't have to unplug the cable and plug in the DVD ete,ete,ete???