Sound Out Setting issue with Bluetooth Transmitter

Mar 29, 2018
Hello

I have a Sony Bravia 4K KD-55X8509C TV, a TROND Bluetooth transmitter, a Bluetooth headphones. I have connected the transmitter with my TV and paired it with the headphones. How can I use the headphones while the TV internal speakers working simultaneously?

Unless the TV audio settings allow for that you can't get the internal speakers to play at the same time.
You can get around that by splitting the audio output that you connected the BT transmitter and connecting a soundbar or powered speaker to the other output.

Unless the TV audio settings allow for that you can't get the internal speakers to play at the same time.
You can get around that by splitting the audio output that you connected the BT transmitter and connecting a soundbar or powered speaker to the other output.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
2 Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
rammstein420 Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
X Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
Y Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Home cinema blu ray sound set up help.
How to set my Sony smart TV and Samsung BD-player to make the hdmi-ARC work? Current there is no sound. I am already using a h
I paired my remote, but i cannot get the remote to activate sound, neither up or down . I tried settings several times, ever
Solved! Hi, I have videocon DDB led tv .. I want to connect home theater to the TV set to get better sound quality. In TV there is onl
First time sound system owner, no clue how to set it up for 5.1
When I am finished using Bluetooth headset on my fire TV, the set sound remains off. How do I correct
How to set up fire stick to Onkyo surround sound?
Solved! Right so my samsung UE49MU707 connected to JVC sound bar, TV output set to PCM, volume on Sound bar mutes every 3 seconds or s
how do i set up my TV,Fetch Box and surround sound system
I do not have an optical cable outlet on my tv so I'm not sure how to get my surround sound set up with firestick. HDMI 1 cabl
No sound out put through RC
Does Windows Sonic for Headphones improve 5.1 stereos to?
Can't find a setting to let my Phillips smart TV work with rca 37 in sound bar
How to use both a sound bar AND a set of RF headphones
Help - TV settings for android box and sound bar
Setting up TV to Cable Box in such a way that sound is coming from the Soundbar
Hi I have a LG smart TV and I have a Blu-ray Samsung surround sound and I'm having a hard time trying to set it up plzzzz help
Sound problem hdmi to dvi
TCL HDTV connected to set top box with composite cable. Got video but no sound.
How do you connect and set up a Bose Solo 5 sound system to a Panasonic Viera TV?

ASK THE COMMUNITY