Sounds starts crackling and stops completely

ericstaaab

Prominent
Nov 30, 2017
Hey,

for a few weeks im having a strange problem with my laptop. After gaming or doing anything that requires the laptop to "work" alot, the sound starts cracking, buzzing and just bugging up generally. First you hear a crack coming from the speakers then after 5 seconds it sounds like the sound goes from stereo to mono and after another 5 seconds it shuts off completly. And also you hear a small sound after that, i dont know how to describe it but i wont go away until i close ALL programs, even when im on chrome and not browsing anything that has sound on the website, i even need to close that.

I feel like the laptop is overheating but HW monitor says the temperature is around 70C (158F).

Im not a computer guy but i have already opened the laptop and cleaned the fans which seemed ok and ive also bought a cooling pad but nothing of that helped.

I hope someone can help me... and sorry english isnt my first language.

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop Tech Support 8
H Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 10
B Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
BashTheOutstanding Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
H Laptop Tech Support 13
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
5 Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Toshiba start up, HDD sound then nothing
Weird laptop sound coming from laptop after starting up
External sounds when starting computer
Asus laptop wont boot or start, but LED lights are on and a strange sound is coming from my hdd or motherboard
vostro 3550 i3 dell laptop starting coming beep sound in 3 times how to resolve
MSI GS60 Ghost Pro will not start up, making beeping sound while trying to start
HP15-f272wm faint rev sound from CPU then silence when starting
beep sound when i start my pc
videos on laptop freeze, but sound still plays. Online vids and gifs play , but have weird black fragmentation at the start
Laptop started emitting high pitched whine/ring sound?
ASUS r510j wont start and pink sound inside
My dell laptop makes a 3 beeping sounds when I press power button and it won't start please how can I fix this problem?
Acer aspire starts to turn on goes to black screen and sounds like shut off...cannot get into bios
i have an Acer Aspire E1-570 laptop that just started giving a squeaking loud noise continuously. The sound is similar to the
Laptop no sound on start up and shuts down after 4-8 mins
My Asus laptop window 7 blank screed power is on can here the start sound but screen totally blank help me pls
Toshiba laptop sound lowers then rises or sometimes will start butchering sound
Aspire e 15 Start no sound
My Toshiba Satellite is not starting up some times... fan is continuosly making sound and laptop is not booting.
my dell laptop is not starting and making beep sound continuosly. Nothing is coming on screen.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS