South Koreans Use Sausages as iPhone Stylus

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattyrr

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
Or you could just buy 1 of the gloves that has a little "tip" on the fingers... specifically working with the iPhone's screens.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Huh, never knew that about capacitive screens. Just tried it and no, it didn't work, but I tried a thin piece of material and that worked. I used a sunglass pouch. It worked. Apple should be held responsible for this. People are gonna be walking around with condom covered sausages or frozen hands. Bastards.

pattyrr

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
Or you could just buy 1 of the gloves that has a little "tip" on the fingers... specifically working with the iPhone's screens.

pattyrr

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
> Apple should be held responsible for this

Responsible for what? For designing a touch-screen that works exactly like it should? Designed to be touched by hand... not a sausage.

G

Those are actually grounded fish sausages wrapped in plastic (already cooked). It's like instant hot-dog that you can just buy and eat off the shelf. Maybe I should start selling instant hot-dogs...

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
If you can't stand to take off a glove in the cold, or can't wait to find a warmer place to utilize your smart-phone, then why not snip off the tip of the glove index finger. I wouldn't imagine a person would lose that much body heat that way or suffer frost bite. Though, with a sausage stylus you have an immediate snack at your finger tips...decisions, decisions...

Status
Not open for further replies.