Speakers are not detecting on PC

grantw0727

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
okay so i have used these speakers for a while now no problems and now randomly i restarted my computer and the speakers are not being detected on the PC, and before anyone tells me to do things i already tried and unistall and re install drivers, i have gone into playback devices and its not disabled matter of fact it doesnt even show up there either, and last but not least i tried to troubleshoot the problem and when have to select a device to fix.. its not even there. Please someone help this is my last resort.

Solution

Check your BIOS - th audio card might be disabled there.
Download a LiveCD of Linux, and boot it. Check whether you have audio.

Or Buy an USB audio adapter, anything from $10 to $100.

grantw0727

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017

Speakers - Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 bt
they are connected via auxiliary
The speakers do work when they are connected to my phone they are brand new
and it is a custom build PC
Intel Core i-7
ROG STRIX Z270E GAMING motherboard
8gb ram
750w PSU
iv uninstalled the real-tech audio drivers and reinstalled them and when i go to device manager it inst there and when i click the little audio button in the bottom right for windows 10 the "speakers" option doesn't show up like it used to the only way i can get sound is through a headset

grantw0727

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017

the headphones are Bluetooth but the speakers are pluged into the audio jack in the back but i tried the front and they sill didnt show up

grantw0727

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
dont worry about it guys im giving up... i cant find any solutions iv contacted multiple supports and asked multiple people and cant seem to find why realtek isnt working on my PC thanks for trying

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from grantw0727 : "AUDIO NOT WORKING iv tried everything Please HELP!"

Check your BIOS - th audio card might be disabled there.
Download a LiveCD of Linux, and boot it. Check whether you have audio.

Or Buy an USB audio adapter, anything from $10 to $100.

Solution

grantw0727

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017

It wasn't disabled i don't know what is wrong i had a friend of mine who works with computers everyday and he still couldn't figure out what was wrong, so i headed to best buy and found an audio adapter for $15 and it works for the most part little cuts in audio every so often but it beats not having any speakers at all. Thanks for helping!