Reaperxvii

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
Alright so I got a new sounds card, a vantec 7.1 card. Well when i first put it in the PC didnt read it so i started digging on its install cd (btw its not a simple auto run) to find individual setup.exe files. I install the correct ones and get the sound card working. but then my headphones will not work so I remove the sound card and all the drivers for it. and now my computer still doesnt register my speakers or my headphones. it says nothing is plugged into the jacks.

I've tried also downloading a totally different audio driver and still no luck, I'm completely out of ideas. The only audio source that will work is the HDMI cord to my main monitor, it says nothing else is plugged in.

Also something I noticed the USB controller, SM bus controller and Ethernet controller are all not working no mater if i update them or uninstall them to let them re install.

Edit 12:04 a.m going to bed now fixed all the other errors except still no sound. Audio jack still says nothing is plugged in, hope you guys can think of something because I'm at a complete loss as how to fix it.

Reaperxvii

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
I tried that, i went ahead and bought a new sound card, i got the blaster x-fi 5.1 surround sound USB, now my question is how can i get it to play things like ts3 through my headphones and other audio like music and games through my speakers?