Speakers with high sound without dsiturbing the other rooms?

joelmappa

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017
Hello,
So i would like to use my speakers with high sound.But they make too much noise and disturb everyone.I wish the sound to remain in my room.I don't like headphones and earphones cause it gives me headaches and pain at the ears after some time and i remain very uncomfortable.
Is there a way i could make the sound remain in my room? With some kind of device i do not know?

I only have a budget of 100$ :(

USAFRet

Illustrious

Sound does not work like that.
You'd have to sound isolate the whole room. Which would be WAY more than $100.

Or, headphones.

joelmappa

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017

There are interesting devices if you look a bit.For example a thing you paste at your window and you don't hear any external sound or another thing called directional speakers which can play sound at high volume and only you can hear it.But i need support if the first idea is applicable.The cheapest directional speaker i found is for 270$ so i can't afford it.
If there is another technology please tell me :p

joelmappa

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017

http://www.soundlazer.com/
This is fake then?

USAFRet

Illustrious

It exists. For low volume levels at crappy quality.

I thought you were looking for SOUND! And QUALITY!

joelmappa

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017

LOL so there is no hope?
Some headphones which make you feel you have nothing in the ears?
It exists?

A pair of lightweight over ear phones.

Something like the sennheiser budget range

A pair of 201's 206's for examply only weigh a little over 150gram & have great sound for around $40-50.

I woumd always urge people to try phones on physically before buying though.

We all have different ear & head shapes & what someone may find comfortable may not be true for someone else

joelmappa

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017

Sennheiser HD 419 VS Sennheiser HD 201?

joelmappa

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017

I was looking for reviews and frankly im becoming mad.HD 206 for 60$ HD 201 for 55$ on audio forums people told JVC HA RX700 has better sound and more comfortability and i can get it for 50$ im really annoyed right now lol

The jvc look good phones.

The issue I have there is the weight & the size of the cups.

They weigh more than twice as much as the 201's & nearly twice as much as the 419's

If youre wearing these for prolonged periods 2-3 hours then that weight is going to grate on you badly.

I own a pair of wireless afterflow cans (about the same weight as those jvc), a pair of klipsch mini's, a pair of ath m50s & a pair of sennheiser hd202 (same as the 201 to all intents)

The 202's are by far the cheapest (& on paper the worst spec)

The factbisbthough they're my go to pair for prolonged periods of use) , tjeure incredibly lightweight & the earcups are elongated meaning they barely touch your outer ear if at all.

They sound good , they are without a doubt easily the comfiest pair of phones I have ever used.

$55 does sound a little expensive to be honest ,they should be $35-45 max really but I suppose it depends on your location.

Sometimes the slightly newer 202's are actually cheaper

joelmappa

Prominent
Apr 9, 2017

Sennheiser HD 205 II NEU
Is this one also comfortable or not?

R_1

Estimable
Herald
for your consideration.
a bluetooth speaker placed inside a 5 gallon bucket that has been insulated. with something like this, example only.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Leaktite-5-gal-Bucket-Cooler-BC18COL/203867911
around the outside you can cover the bucket with a thick blanket to deaden the sound. it should amplify and be directional but sound carries, this is the first thing to cross my mind. I use a bucket and a bluetooth speaker when I cook.

The 201 & 206 have elongated cups - if you have biggish ears they'll be more comfortable

The 202 & 205 have round cups , less room for your ears.

Depends on your earsize & headshape.

They all weigh roughly the same , the headband is on the same on all of them
They all use the same driver configuration

Its a pity ypu dont have a store where you can actually try them on.

Youve already found a cheap pair of phones can sound very good but its all about the comfort side.

D

Deleted member 217926

Solution