Spilled juice on my laptop

cratftierspace

Estimable
Nov 9, 2014
So right when I spilled my juice yesterday I flipped the laptop over and cleaned it off of the keyboard then after cleaning it unflipped it. After an hour I ended up having an unresponsive keyboard then an hour later my display became unresponsive. I put it upside down again and the display came back but my keyboard is still dead. so I plan on removing the keys using alcohol to wipe it off my question is how do I pull off the keys from this laptop: sony vaio vgn-fw488j/b without breaking the hinges.

Solution
you are going to need a new keyboard as taking the keys off to clean them won't resolve the problem. had that happen with a customer's laptop who upgraded it from win7 to win10 the day after win10 came out, screwed it up, spilt water on the keyboard & dropped it off my house that night. his enter buttons would not work so ordered a new keyboard & reloaded win7 back on.

ffg7

Splendid
you are going to need a new keyboard as taking the keys off to clean them won't resolve the problem. had that happen with a customer's laptop who upgraded it from win7 to win10 the day after win10 came out, screwed it up, spilt water on the keyboard & dropped it off my house that night. his enter buttons would not work so ordered a new keyboard & reloaded win7 back on.

Solution