Jan 2, 2019
Making a cable for THE. T. V. VIA SMART PHONE INTERNET CONN. Shield wrapped wires =3ea. X 4 , dkblu,wht bare copp.wraped in pnkdfoil , lighter blue , wraedp in silver foil, wht/grn ,wraped in a blue foil, and wht/blu wrapped in gold foil. Which are used for D+ ,and D- ?
Pink = v, silver =grnd? ( foil) wrap
Do I use the colored insulatined for this? Of the 4 they all have a wht and a bare or clear insul
Yes I sound like an moron but I just want answers

Solution

You need an MHL cable if your phone supports MHL on the USB port. You may be able to make one yourself but you would need an existing cable to see how it's wired. And saving $10 on a cable is probably not worth burning out the HDMI port or your phone system board.
Jan 2, 2019
Tap into the HDMI PORT play games..
Basically I'm playing around, getting frustrated, I am in recouperative care, (long story). Yes they sell Adapters and cables etc... But that's for people with cash and lack of curiosity and ambition (boredom)
Just Pounding Sand .. Yeah you probably got a good laugh at the shop or something . Thks for your Curiosity. Meow better stop while I still have a TV. Huh

You need an MHL cable if your phone supports MHL on the USB port. You may be able to make one yourself but you would need an existing cable to see how it's wired. And saving $10 on a cable is probably not worth burning out the HDMI port or your phone system board.

Solution