Can I use a cable box thats not active to work with tv and phone for HDMI cord and usb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2018
I have a old cable box Not active with HDMI output to connect to tv and my usb cods from phone to box can I play movies from phone to tv that way

USAFRet

Illustrious

You have it...try it.
See what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 4
V Streaming Video & TVs 3
2 Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Solved! I don't have a cable box working because the Rogers disconnected me but I have a dvd player that's blueray Sony and. I want to
Solved! I have wifi interent and i need to hook up an antenna to get stations. I noticed the cable that hooks up router is in the ante
Solved! i'm having problems getting a signal through my HDMI cable. I can tell that the TV recognizes the cable because the HDMI 1
I want to move my tv across a 25' living room. The cable that comes with dish isn't long enough to reach that far. Can I pur
looking for an external tuner that is compabale with my vizio tv
Need help. Connecting a new DVD player to a Element HDtv that has a Cable box w/cable componets in the back also.
How do I get 5.1 surround from my BRripped 5.1/7.1 movies that I have in my laptop to home theater with and TV?
My Emerson 32 in led hdtv quit but gives me a message. “Resolution is mismatched”. What does that mean and can I flip a sw
Solved! I hooked my VCR to my flat screen TV through component cables and its playing but the picture is frozen but can hear that the
how do I hook up my DVD player how do I hook up my DVD player that doesn't have an HDMI cord to my HDTV no cable rf modulater
Connect a 19inch tv that is dtv to a 55inch that isn't but supports 1080i only threw A/V jacks
I have red white and yellow cable connection on my tv what do I hook that into so that my tv works.
How do I connect an outside antenna with coaxial cable to an HD TV that only accepts HDMI cable ends?
I have a clear tech TV and I would like to attatch xfinity cable to it, it says no signal what does that mean
How to connect HDMI cable from tv to vcr & dvd players that have no hdmi outlets?
I have a smart tv, it is now hooked to cable. My cable co does not get one local channel that I want to watch. Can I get a tv
I have an older Olevia tv with no cable input just HDMI looking for a indoor amplified antenna that hooks up with HDMI
i have an lg tv with composite and componite ports but no port for the antena cable so i put that to my dvd player which doesn
Can I watch my dvd player thats hook up to my flat screen insignia tv without a hdmi cable and no antenna and no cale box
How do I connect my laptop that only has a VGA port to my projector?

ASK THE COMMUNITY