Spotify Going After Pandora With Radio Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Was going to try spotify the other day when Slacker wasn't working. Then found out you had to have facebook to use it... really? Screw that. Used Pandora till Slacker came back.

fudoka711

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
[citation][nom]Eju715[/nom]Was going to try spotify the other day when Slacker wasn't working. Then found out you had to have facebook to use it... really? Screw that. Used Pandora till Slacker came back.[/citation]

Yea...I got excited over spotify one day...and when I went to create my account, I was greeted by some horrible news...this stupid thing requires facebook >_

G

I have been a user of the three. Slacker is great! Its free service plays ads but, it's mixing capabilities are just beyond of Pandora's... which usually follows a very marked pattern of song genres. Pandora, however, has no monthly or daily limits, as Slacker has. Spotify, on the other hand, was great when it started. You could pick your song like it was a Music Vault, would play whatever you asked it on demand... but then, the Facebook thing came along, and then I went overseas to Puerto Rico and it started complaining and asking me to pay if I wanted to listen again. At the end, free music.. some ads... no limits and can listen everywhere.. Pandora WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.