Sprint contracts note 7

REP50TANK

Commendable
Oct 30, 2016
I have paid outright for my note 7. With a 2 year contract.I've been told that when I switch to a 7s I will be stuck in this contract and lease, with a phone I don't want. I feel like Sprint is just giving me the run around. Is there any way I can get out of this lease n contract so I can get a note 8
When they come out?

Solution

Not sure what you are talking about a lease when you said you paid outright for the note 7. You have a 2 year contract, if you want to get out of it, contact Sprint. You will have to pay an early termination fee.

Or are you saying that you will be getting a phone but want to wait for the next note version instead of getting the S7? That's all on Sprint and their customer support.

Not sure what you are talking about a lease when you said you paid outright for the note 7. You have a 2 year contract, if you want to get out of it, contact Sprint. You will have to pay an early termination fee.

Or are you saying that you will be getting a phone but want to wait for the next note version instead of getting the S7? That's all on Sprint and their customer support.

Solution