Sprint Half-Price Plans: Deal or No Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aedahh

Estimable
Dec 5, 2014
Spark only in 46 cities but none in any Silicon Valley cities! What a disappointment!
What about cutting your existing customers bill in half, before they leave too due to poor 3G/4G in Silicon Valley cities!

Martell1977

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2010
I love how they come out with these deals but always forget to mention the $40 Data Access charge for each smartphone. These plans sound good until you factor in that. 4 phones would add $160 to the bill, on top of the plan price.

kenny1007

Estimable
Feb 10, 2014
I love how they come out with these deals but always forget to mention the $40 Data Access charge for each smartphone. These plans sound good until you factor in that. 4 phones would add $160 to the bill, on top of the plan price.

Not to mention that they claim to run at 4g but for the past 8 years in Miami all i see it 3g. When you ask them why they claim its 4g when its 3g they say that it's not fully implemented and that it will be in 1 year. That was about 7-8 years ago when they told me. Been with Metro for the past years running at 4g.

AG1963

Estimable
Dec 7, 2014
I have been with Verizon since 2007. I spoke with them today to reduce my bill and they offered me a higher rate with more data (duh) or $15/month for 30 mins no text no data (did they actually see my usage?). Walked into Sprint yes they really cut my base rate in half and I got a new 6+ for less than I was paying Verizon for my 5S. Oh and up to $350 to pay off Verizon. No brainer. I save $600 a year.

gggplaya

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2011
If you live in a major city, this is a good deal. No one needs more then 3-6mbps on a smartphone.

I've used my sprint phone for years to travel to very remote farming areas of the country on business. Sprint service was pretty good if all you wanted was voice and text. Data coverage was lacking, and at about 300kbps whenever you leave any cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.